Sunday, May 24, 2009

WARNING: senseless ranting.....

I just want to rant bcoz today didn't exactly go smoothly for me.

First I got a bad stomachache. Mild food poisoning perhaps? The type I vomit and lao sai more than once and at times, I feel like doing both at the same time. Haha.. Disgusting I know. :P

Of all days, my toilet started leaking and from the toilet bowl, no less.

Basically I am spoilt so I only use my own toilet. I mean for the past 5 yrs I hv lived here, I hv listened to my siblings fight to bathe, fight to brush their teeth, etc etc, while I hv the luxury of having my own ensuite. But today alas, the day came where I hv to join the war AND the queue for the v busy common bathroom. Trust me, when your bowels are not cooperating, having to remain civil to family members is the last thing on your mind.

To feel better I took a nap which made me late for Suting's 21st. If tt wasn't bad enough, I realised I haven't picked my clothes which is hard bcoz my wardrobe is in an utter mess and I am running out of nice pieces to wear. :( Took nearly an hr trying to piece my outfit tgt and really couldn't afford the time to make my hair look more "pong" no thanks to the nap I had.

Rushed out of the house aft I realised most of the girls hv reached. Waited for the bus only to realise I left my bloody wallet at hm. The dist I had to walk back was no joke seriously! It included climbing the irritating overhead bridge in the damn Singapore weather.

Of course I arrived at her place (aft getting hopelessly lost downstairs bcoz all HDB blocks look the same), hot and flustered. But I cooled down fast enough and got into a photo-snappy mood. Nvm tt my hair looked flat and I kept forgetting to angle my fat face properly. Need more practise. Hohoho.

But I watched an episode of Boys Over Flowers at her place. It is one of my fav fav episodes so yay for me. Seriously contemplating rewatching the series. Lalala~ Oh wait, this is supposed to be a ranting entry..............

On my way hm, it wasn't bad coz I had company over the phone. THANK YOU! But sadly, I missed the MJC bus stop where I was supposed to change frm 89 to 81. I missed alot of bus stops for some reason and I ended up alighting at the mid-section somewhere near White Sands taxi stand.

Obviously there wasn't buses there so I had to trek across the field towards Pasir Ris Interchange only to realise 89 will then go on to Downtown East area where I can board any bus home. Let me repeat tt sentence, I can board ANY bus home. If only I just missed one more stop yeah?

So anyway, I went to the interchange and thankfully I didn't hv to wait long for bus 17 but unfortunately, I was seated nxt to a fat guy who imposed on my space. Considering I was on the inside seat and was already crossing my legs, I was still pretty stuck.

The road back to my house is once again another source of agony. So much for tranquil and serene housing. Give me noisy and nxt to the bus stop house anyday!

Going past MJC today made me emo... But more abt tt another time. Joy is sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home